Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Entries must be submitted online via the entry portal system on the www.rentconference.co.uk website no later than 6th March 2017.
- Entries must be accompanied by; a clear, concise supporting statement, individual categories must upload a high resolution headshot photograph and independent testimonials from third parties may also be submitted. Additional materials, other than ones specified and available to upload via the entry portal system, will not be considered.
- Rent Magazine will acknowledge in writing receipt of all entries.
- Short-listed entrants may be asked to provide further information and to meet with a representative of Rent Magazine
- Employees and office holders of Rent Magazine are not eligible to enter the Awards.
- The judges’ decision is final and Awards will be made at their discretion. Not all the awards advertised will be awarded if the judges consider that the criteria have not been met. Additional commendations may be made at the judges’ discretion.
- The content of any entry may be used for publicity purposes unless the entrant withholds their consent to this in writing.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and procedures and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- Entrants who are shortlisted are obligated to purchase at least one ticket to the Awards Dinner and Ceremony.
- Entrants will be disqualified if full payment is not made by the start of the Awards.
- Entrant fees are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Judges reserve the right at their collective discretion to substitute an award to an entrant if, in their opinion, it is more appropriate for that entrant to be considered in that category, or not to make an award in a particular category.
Terms & Conditions of Ticket(s) Purchase
Submission of the booking form constitutes a legally binding contract between the organisation/individual confirming the booking (“the Delegate”) and Premier Property Media (“the Organiser”).
Prices exclude VAT at the prevailing rate and are subject to change. Bookings can only be confirmed upon receipt of payment or proof of payment and discounted fees will only apply when payment is received within the offer period. All bookings must be confirmed and paid in full prior to the event and are non-refundable, although substitutions may be made. The Organiser reserves the right to vary or cancel content, timing and/or venue. In the unlikely event of the event being cancelled or curtailed due for any reason, or it is necessary or advisable to relocate or change the date and/or location of the event, neither the organisers, not its employees will be held liable for refunds, damages and/or additional expenses which may be incurred by attendees. We therefore recommend appropriate insurance cover, if necessary.
Disclaimer: To the extent permitted by law, the Organiser disclaims all liability for any tort, damage, loss or otherwise in any way arising out of the event.
Data Protection: The Organiser collects and processes personal information for the purpose of customer analysis, market research and to provide you with details of our products and services. We would like to keep you informed about relevant products and services, so please let us know how you would like to hear from us. Please let us know if you prefer not to be contacted by email, post, telephone or fax. From time to time we may let other companies contact you with details that may be of interest to you.
© 2016-2017, Premier Property Media. All Rights Reserved. Rent Magazine is a trading name of Premier Property Media